Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just a Little Something Inspired by Pinterest!

Happy Tuesday! I keep forgetting what day it is. Do you have that problem? I only figure out what day is it when I get to my workout class. We do different types of workouts each day and that's how I keep track of what day it is!

Anyway. On my way home, I decided to stop at Hobby Lobby and pick up a few things...
And this is what I created!
 
My students turned in many papers without names last year and I didn't know what to do about it. As I was spending one of my countless hours on Pinterest, I came across this pin. I made it using a canvas, some scrapbook boarders, stenciled letters, small clothes pins, and a little mod podge to make sure everything sticks! I painted the clothes pins with the same paint I used to make the letters. I thought it turned out pretty nicely and had fun making it!

Now I just have to decide where to put it when I get the motivation to get back into my classroom! What are some of the things you have made inspired by Pinterest? I have a few other things up my sleeves (wait, I'm not wearing sleeves since we've got record temps and are in a drought... but you catch my drift!) that I plan on making before the summer comes to an end!

Have a great evening!
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment