Sunday, January 22, 2012

Snow Day!

Friday was supposed to be our 100th day of school!  However, we got about an inch of snow per hour starting at 2:00 AM which resulted in a snow day. I'm actually kind of bummed that we didn't have school. It was going to be a fun and easy day! The kiddos were definitely looking forward to it, too. We had anticipated the snow day so I did bring home lots of things to work on. Did I get anything done? Nope! And here I am now avoiding spending time doing other things I don't have to get done! We decided it would be good to keep our plans to go see Sister-and Brother-in-Law and spend some time with the family. It ended up being a wonderful weekend and I am excited to celebrate our 100th Day tomorrow. And, thanks to many of the amazing bloggers I follow and Pinterest, I have found some great ideas to incorporate tomorrow!

If you've already had your 100th day, how did it go? What types of things did you do with your kiddos? If you haven't celebrated yet, what types of things do you have planned? I'll be sure to check back in tomorrow and let you know how things go!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I am a fellow second year teacher too! Just found your blog and super cute. Our 100 days is 15 days away. It is going to be cookie themed with the saying we are smart cookies. I want my first graders to dress like 100 year olds but don't know if that will happen. Also we will see 100 words we know. We will reflect on what we couldn't do at the beginning of the year but can know. I plan on doing a big post on it just haven't got it all organized yet.
    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete